Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Something New!

This year, like every year, I made a new years resolution. And this year, like every year, I am in grave danger of falling flat on my face trying to keep it. 

 My resolution? Find something new to cook once a week. 

I have always enjoyed reading about/watching food being made, but I am not very good at putting what I see into practice. I tend to try a new recipe, discover that I like it, and then make it so many  times that I (or my husband) can take no more. 

So this is my attempt to break the cycle and try something new once a week. 

Now, I actually started writing this blog about 2 weeks ago, and I had been making new recipes. But then I went to Death Valley for a camping trip and forgot to post what I had written. See what I mean about falling on my face?

So my next post will be a recipe from last week, and I'll just have to be satisfied starting the new year a little...late. 

I will try to keep this blog organized so that you, dear reader, will be able to look up recipes if you are so inclined. I will also try to keep the posts simple so you don't have to wade through my musings to find out how the food is actually cooked. But most of all I will try to post once a week! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment